Individual Coaching for Advanced Talents
We want to support you during your academic career and offer two-hour long confidential individual coachings with an experienced coach from the German Association of University Professors and Lecturers, DHV. Coaching session will take place during a Coaching Day, which is hosted by RWTH once a year exclusively for advanced talents.
You will have the opportunity to discuss and reflect on your personal questions and current professional challenges in a confidential conversation.
Possible Topics During the Coaching
- Optimization for an (interim) evaluation
- Optimization of application materials
- Applications and marketing yourself
- Negotiations related to potential internal positions or external profesorships
- Identification of unique selling points
- Creation of a strengths and weaknesses profile
- Status-quo analysis
- Individual career planning
- Career and life planning
The concrete content will be identified by the participants and the coach prior to the session.
Coaches from the German Association of University Professors and Lecturers
- RA Dr. Hubert Detmer, 2nd Managing Director and Head of the Department of Legal Affairs and Advising at the DHV and legal advisor for university and civil service law
- RA Dr. Ulrike Preißler, legal advisor for university and civil service law at the DHV
These are the next individual coaching days:
- Monday, May 27, 2019
- Tuesday, June, 18 2019
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Monday, June 24, 2019
- Friday, June 28, 2019
If you are interested in an individual coaching session with the German Association of University Professors and Lecturers, you can register by email until May 20, 2019. In order for us to try to consider your desired appointments as far as possible, please fill in the appointment sheet and attach it to your email. If you have any queries, please contact Alexandra Panofen.